Friday, July 30, 2010

July round-up

July 2010



What books and/or magazines did I read this month?

scrapbooking tips & tricks

What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?

I have been watching a lot of DIY and HGTV this month thanks to Sarah.  New episodes the Glades, The Closer, Royal Pains and Covert Affairs.  Plus all of the kid shows...Word World, Little Einstiens and Clifford.

What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?

OMG...so much going on this month.  Josh's birthday, the zoo, Josh's Birthday party at the farm, Sarah and I hit the Restore and thrift shops, Mike & Amber's Wedding, BBQ with Bobby, Kenny and Diane.

What gifts did I give and/or receive?

I got an Ipod touch!!!  Woo Woo!!!  Got a gift card to itunes, a tote bag, etched glasses and jewlery.  
Gave Mike and Ber platter.  Josh got a ton of Toy Story 3 stuff for his birthday.  

What special or unusual purchases did I make?

Got my hair done, bought a strapless bra and a $300 dress (bridesmaid), pedicure and fake bake (a self tanner)

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?

I had a hangover...does that count?  Andrew had thrush and an ear infection, plus got his top four front teeth.

What were my accomplishments this month?

Finish all wedding stuff.  Cleaned out the kitchen junk closet and found the kitchen table!  

What were my disappointments this month?

Horrible eating and sleeping habits this month!!!

How did I do on my goals for the month? (Or any current short or long term goals)

No real progress on anything this month...but made it through.

Anything else noteworthy to include?

Andrew is almost walking.  Josh is potty trained!  

No comments:

Post a Comment