Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Organization tip

So here is my super simple tip for planning your 2011

Maybe everyone else already did this...but I thought I would share for anyone else who isn't such a forward thinker!
Pick up a cheap pocket calender (I got mine from Michael's dollar bin) and throw it in your bag now. I already have several commitments that I know of in the new year (examples: teeth cleaning, family weddings, annual fall festivals plus all of the stuff on school & church calenders).  As things come up you can add them on the fly.  When you go to set up your planner or family calender at the start of the new year you will already have everything in one place! 
  
I used to write this stuff on the last few pages of my planner...but would always miss stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment