- I always hated when my mom and my sister said I didn't really understand, because I didn't have kids...but it is true.
- I can't imagine my life without my boys.
- My biggest fear is loosing one or both of my boys.
- I love baking cupcakes with Josh, even though it makes a huge mess in the kitchen.
- Watching my boys build a bond as brothers makes me sad for the fact that my sister and I didn't like each other growing up...and blessed to have her as my best friend now.
- I love my time alone...and DON'T feel guilty about it!
- When my sons learn something new I am so proud, each thing makes me want to do the happy dance!
- I will never understand how my kids got so smart, seriously Josh is crazy smart!
- I wish I was better at making healthy meals, saying no to poor food choices and building life long exercise habits for my kids.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Cathy Z challenged readers to write a list of confessions related to motherhood...